- “An emulation framework for closed source components in multi-core automotive platforms”, Ignacio Sanudo, Paolo Burgio and Marko Bertogna, @Forum on specification & Design Languages (FDL) 2017 – Special Session on Design and test of Automotive Embedded System – to appear
- “Memory Interference Characterization between CPU cores and integrated GPUs Mixed-Criticality Platforms”, R. Cavicchioli, N. Capodieci and M. Bertogna, proceedings of 22nd IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies And Factory Automation (ETFA 2017) – to appear
- “Adaptive Coordination in Autonomous Driving: Motivations and Perspectives”, Marko Bertogna, Paolo Burgio, Giacomo Cabri and Nicola Capodieci, @ The International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE) 2017
- “A software stack for next-generation automotive systems on many-core heterogeneous platforms”, P. Burgio , M. Bertogna, N. Capodieci, R. Cavicchioli, M. Sojka, Houdek, A. Marongiu, P. Gai, C. Scordino, B. Morelli, Journal of Microprocessors and Microsystems, Elsevier, 2017.
- “GPU-Accelerated Real-Time Path Planning and the Predictable Execution Model”, Bjoern Forsberg, Daniele Palossi, Andrea Marongiu, Luca Benini, International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS17), 2017.
- “Ultra low-power visual odometry for nano-scale unmanned aerial vehicles”, Daniele Palossi, Andrea Marongiu, Luca Benini, International conference on Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE17), 2017.
- “On the Accuracy of Near-Optimal CPU-Based Path Planning for UAVs”, Daniele Palossi, Andrea Marongiu, Luca Benini, International Workshop on Software and Compilers for Embedded Systems (SCOPES17), 2017.
- “Target Following on Nano-Scale Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, Daniele Palossi, Jaskirat Singh, Michele Magno, Luca Benini, International Workshop on Andvances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI17), 2017.
- “Self-Sustainability in Nano Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: A Blimp Case Study”, Daniele Palossi, Andres Gomez, Stefan Draskovic, Kevin Keller, Luca Benini, Lothar Thiele, Computing Frontiers (CF17), 2017.
- “Accelerated Visual Context Classification on a Low-Power Smartwatch”, Francesco Conti, Daniele Palossi, Renzo Andri, Michele Magno, Luca Benini, IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, 2017.
- “Towards Predictable Execution Model on ARM-based Heterogeneous Platforms”, Přemysl Houdek, Michal Sojka, Zdeněk Hanzálek, IEEE International Symposium Industrial Electronics (ISIE17), 2017.
- “Time-Triggered Co-Scheduling of Computation and Communication for Automotive Applications”, Anna Minaeva, Benny Akesson, Dakshina Dasari, Zdeněk Hanzálek, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2017.
- “An Energy‐Efficient Parallel Algorithm for Real-Time Near-Optimal UAV Path Planning”, Daniele Palossi, Michele Furci, Roberto Naldi, Andrea Marongiu, Lorenzo Marconi and Luca Benini, 2016 ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers – Workshops (LP-EMS)
- “Enabling predictable parallelism in single-GPU systems with persistent CUDA threads”, Paolo Burgio, 28th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS16), Toulouse (FR), July 2016.
- “A software stack for next-generation automotive systems on many-core heterogeneous platforms”, Paolo Burgio, Marko Bertogna, Ignacio Sanudo, Paolo Gai, Andrea Marongiu and Michal Sojka, European Projects in Digital System Design (EP-DSD), Limassol (CY), September 2016
- “Exploring single-source shortest path parallelization on shared memory accelerators”, Daniele Palossi, Andrea Marongiu, 19th International Workshop on Software and Compilers for Embedded Systems (SCOPES 2016)
- “On the effectiveness of OpenMP teams for cluster-based many-core accelerators”, Alessandro Capotondi, Andrea Marongiu – in HPCS (2016)